It’s been a while since our last update on ScriptReader.studio but that’s because we’ve been doing a huge amount of work behind the scenes.
Thanks to our early Beta testers we’ve made some changes to how things run and improved how we can analyse results. We’ve also had an important vote of confidence from a major organisation that we can’t disclose here but has made us very excited.
Improvements for readers
Our most recent changes have been around making sure we collect the right data and make it easy to display. While exciting for us, screenwriters and production companies, our readers our core to what we do and who we serve.
Now we are focusing on making things better for readers. Along with simplifying some of the steps we also carried out research and have plans for the coming months:
- starting to welcome non-Beta testers
- making it easier to find and read scripts
- seeing your stats – what you’ve read and rated
- guidance for newbies on how to read a script and how it differs from a book
- making it easier to visualise the settings and characters – a lot of new readers said they’d like some guidance on how to visualise the character and setting
We are going to re-start our blogs to highlight the work we’re doing and scripts we’ve read.
We are also going to carry out user research with our readers, writers and partners in order to make improvements that benefit you.
We can’t wait to welcome more readers, writers and producers to ScriptReader.studio as we grow over the coming months.
As always if you have feedback get in touch or leave a comment below.